©04 The Media Desk
COMING SOON TO A MAILBOX NEAR YOU-
The Desk is going to write one of these things. And ask a bunch of questions that you never see on them.
But in the meantime… enjoy its well thought out answers.
- IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? Risa, the dedicated pleasure planet from STAR TREK: Next Generation. You can't beat that can you?
- WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Miniskirts on pretty young women.
- IF YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN YOUR NAME WHAT WOULD IT HAVE BEEN? Can I add Tzar of all the Russia's to my name? Or maybe Pope Leftover the Third?
- WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? Depends on what's going on.
- WHERE IS YOUR WORST PLACE TO BE? Could be the same place.
- WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING? Several for various reasons.
- WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? Industrial or home?
- WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? "Don't make me really angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm really angry."
- IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Bagpipes.
- FAVORITE COLORS? Beer. Bourbon. BBQ. Hey, if Martha Stewart can name colors 'sea foam, and 'mountain spring' I can name mine after food and drink.
- BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE? Believe in it? I'm counting on it.
- FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? "Silent Spring" and other fairy tales.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Football. Hockey. Baseball. You get the idea.
- IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? You mean Another One?
- IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT AND WHERE? I seem to come by plenty of scars naturally. I don't need to pay for them.
- DO YOU JUGGLE? Only my tax return.
- THE ONE PERSON FROM THE PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO: Adam, and ask him if he realizes what he's starting. Maybe I'll get him to change his mind.
- WHAT IS IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? I don't have a car with a trunk.
- WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Who's buying?
- FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? I'm not emailing anybody with it.
- WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See above.
- WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM: A former Penner.
Back to the Desk's Humor Page